This article shows what you learn by reviewing the best practices of over 6,000 6,000 Software As A Service (SaaS) businesses. Highlights:
- You need to localize your pricing, because we’re in a globalized world
- Delinquent churn (AKA credit cards expiring and the like) is a tricky beast that must be slayed early
- You need to spend so much more time on your pricing
- Annual subscriptions are your friends. Get more friends.
- Expansion revenue (AKA more revenue from existing customers) is absolutely key
Want to know more? Read the full article.
Hat tip to my former student Daniel Nelson.