Leading a modern advanced manufacturing firm in the ever-more-globally competitive world isn't easy...
- Every year buyers demand higher quality, quicker delivery, and lower costs.
- If you don't cut your margins, work longer hours, and ask even more of your employees, then your buyer will give the business to one of your hundreds of competitors.
- Oh, and if that wasn't stressful enough, how the heck are you supposed to find enough great machinists to staff your organizations as it grows and adapts?
You probably do all kinds of work right now. But you are pretty sure some of the work you do is (or could be) world-class. If you could be paid to focus on just that work, you would...
- Increase margins - If you are one of a handful of companies that can do the very specific work the buyer needs, then you'll face far less competition and find buyers willing to pay a premium.
- Lower cost of sales - Your marketing and sales efforts are dramatically simplified once you are recognized as one of the world's best at a very specific kind of work.
You're already working 60+ hours a week. So how can you discover this area of specialization quickly enough?
The Lean Innovation Institute (LI2) trains manufacturing firms to, among other things, quickly and cheaply discover where they can specialize to make their business more profitable.